- All drivers must be aged between 25 and 72 and held a full driving licence for at least 3 years.
- Must be able to provide us with a code from the DVLA website in order for us to check your driving license information.
- You must provide us with a clean driving licence on the day of hire.
- Drivers must hold a full UK licence or full EU, Canadian, USA, New Zealand, Australian or EEA licence for at least 3 years.
- Foreign nationals, who do not hold a British driving licence, will need to supply a copy of their passport or an EU member state ID card.
- We will require evidence of the hirer's current address and previous address if moved during the last three months.
- We can at our discretion refuse to hire out a vehicle.
- The vehicles are on a fully comprehensive insurance policy.
- The hirer is responsible to make sure that the vehicle is locked when unattended and any immobilisers fitted are activated. We will supply you with instructions on how to operate any security device fitted to the vehicle.
- The hirer is obliged to inform us of any incidents/claims of which have taken place within the last 3 years prior to the date of hire.
Not entitled to drive
- Anyone who has been refused or declined motor insurance.
- Anyone who has a mental or physical defect of infirmity or suffers from fits or any major medical complaint.
- Is under the age of 25 or over the age of 72.
- Anyone banned from driving by conviction and or has penalty points imposed. We will accept endorsements for speeding for a maximum of 2 speeding offences in the last 3 years.
- Any person whilst driving who have been involved in more than 2 accidents during the last 3 years.
- Anyone involved in professional entertainment, professional sports person, Jockeys or persons involved in any sort of racing.
Excess and securities bond
- The hirer must provide us with a pre-authorisation amount of £1000 on a valid credit/debit card. This will be held as:
- A security bond.
- Payment towards any mechanical damage which is not covered by the insurance, i.e. gashed tyres, chipped or buckled wheels, clutch damage or over revved engine during the hire period.
- The insurance excess against accidental damage or the loss caused to the vehicle by a third party or from the hirer.
- For the cost incurred if the vehicle is returned without a full tank of fuel. Or if the vehicle has had the incorrect type of fuel added.
- For the cost incurred if the vehicle is returned requiring a contracted out interior valet, or broken/missing interior trim. Missing or torn soft top.
- Bookings by credit or debit card only (we do not accept American Express).
- A deposit of 25% of the total hire purchase will be required on booking. This is non-refundable but it can be kept to secure an alternative date.
- We require a copy of both sides of a UK driving licence card, and must be able to provide us with a code from the DVLA website in order for us to check your driving license information prior to the date of hire, either via email or post.
- We require a copy of proof of residence which can include a utility bill (Gas, Electric, Water or Telephone), Council Tax bill or a UK based bank/building society statement. We do not accept Mobile phone bills. Prior to the date of hire, either via email or post.
- Photographic ID, if not included with the driving licence.
- The hirer must provide us with their main job occupation.
- If your chosen vehicle is unavailable due to an accident or mechanical work taking place beyond our control, we will inform the hirer and offer an alternative vehicle or an alternative hire date.
Use of the vehicle
- The vehicle can be used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes only by any person whom is permitted by the owner to drive whilst the vehicle is on hire.
- The policy does not cover the use of the hire vehicle for track use, racing, pace making, competition, reliability trials, driving tuition or towing.
- The vehicle must not be taken out of the UK.
- No smoking or pets allowed in the vehicle.
- We reserve the right to charge for cleaning costs incurred.
Materials provided by the owner
- All keys, immobiliser fobs, tools, spare parts, maps, routes, operating instructions, satellite navigation units and all equipment supplied with the car, must be returned and in the same condition as provided. Failure to do so will result in charges for replacement items.
- Any vehicle or personal property including content, left on the premises is entirely at your own risk.
- By making a booking you agree to these terms and conditions and will be required to sign our standard rental agreement, before the hire commences.
- You the hirer agree to the charges taken from the credit/debit card account used to book as per the agreement.